4" diameter kits for decades have been the diameter kits that have helped transition people from model rocketry into mid and high-power rocketry. The Aerotech G-Force is large and substantial, yet flies on G motors with slow and graceful flights. If you are looking to get into large model rockets, this is the kit for you. Featuring AeroTech trademark features like the Fin-Lok system and baffle and other unique AeroTech features, the G-Force is easy to build, and fun to fly!
This kit stands over five feet tall! Featuring a big four inch diameter, the G-Force provides spectacular slow lift-offs when powered by AeroTech “G” motors. Tools, construction, and finishing supplies sold separately. In order to launch, a launch system, model rocket motors, igniters and are also required.
• Aluminum motor retainer
• Precision airfoil molded fins
• Launch rail guides AND launch lugs included
• FIN-LOK™ fin mounting system
• LABYRINTH™ wadding-less ejection gas cooling system
• Pre-assembled nylon fabric parachute
• Flies on AeroTech standard single-use, Econojet, Economax & RMS motors
Length: 60"/152 cm
Diameter: 4"/10.1 cm
Weight (without motor): 32oz/907g