Our trademark rocket. Pronounced “aero,” the Arreaux’s payload section makes it perfect for lofting altimeters, accelerometers, and other experimental projects. With “G” powered flights approaching 3000 feet, this rocket cranks! Tools, construction, and finishing supplies sold separately. In order to launch, a launch system, model rocket motors, igniters and are also required.
• Aluminum motor retainer
• Precision airfoil molded fins
• Launch rail guides AND launch lugs included
• FIN-LOK™ fin mounting system
• LABYRINTH™ wadding-less ejection gas cooling system
• Pre-assembled nylon fabric parachute
• Flies on AeroTech standard single-use, Econojet, Economax & RMS motors
Length: 43”/109 cm
Diameter: 1.9”/4.7 cm
Weight (without motor): 12oz/340grams
May ship USPS Parcel Post or UPS Ground. No HAZMAT shipping required.